Thankful Tuesday #3
Hey everyone! I'm super sleepy right now as I write this post so excuse me if I start to ramble! I've had a long day at work, I'm usually off Mondays, but I'm off tomorrow (Tuesday) instead so that's something to look forward to! I don't have a whole lot planned for my day off. I've booked Nicky in to the vets to get micro-chipped in the morning, it's not supposed to hurt at all but he's such a sensitive soul, I've a feeling he'll be depressed for the day after it! I'll keep you posted!
So what are the little things I have been thankful for this week?
- My bestie in work is so helpful. I love how considerate she is and how she always helps me and others out with our work load. Others tend to just focus on what they have to do and not worry that someone else might be struggling so it's refreshing to have someone so caring. Someone to lean on!
- This week I put the finishing touches to my new blog design. I'm so happy with it now, I feel like it's given my blog a new lease of life and I'm so much more motivated to blog! I got mine for only €10 here on Etsy. It's fully customisable and totally affordable. I would definitely recommend.
- A lazy Sunday was blissful this week. Some Sundays I want to go out, do lots of stuff, seize the day and all that. But not this week. I wanted to chill inside away from the wind and rain. I had the ultimate cuddly duvet day and I've zero regrets!
- I got tickets to go to see Bryan Adams in May! Well, the other half surprised me with tickets. I'm super excited because I love Bryan Adams, can't wait to scream out 'Summer of '69' at the top of my lungs!
- It's been a week of trying out new foods. So that's kind of fun. Haha I am so sad I know. But I'm on a bit of a health kick (I'm typing this after eating a plate of beef flavoured chips) and I've been trying out different healthy foods like avocados and hummus. Why haven't I tried these things sooner?!
How has your week been? I hope you have all had a good one. Let me know in the comments what you got up to and leave me your blog links as I'm dying to find some new reads!