Thankful Tuesday #2
Anyway, on to the little things I am thankful for this past week...
- The sunnier days of the week were a blessing and I loved being outside on my lunch kicking some footy with Nicky.
- I finally found a healthy breakfast I enjoy! hooray! It's crazy how hard it is to find something that isn't loaded with sugar. I will share it with you in a blog post on Friday so keep your eyes peeled!
- Some days in work are better than others and Friday was one of those days, everyone was just nice and polite and friendly which makes things a million times easier!
- Finishing at 6 instead of 8 on a Saturday evening is the best, it means my weekend (I'm off Sun & Mon) are that little bit longer. I came home had a long shower, a face mask and got all beautified. It feels good to pamper yourself after a long ass week.
- On Sunday Eoin and I went for dinner, I had the best ham and pineapple pizza! We then went for a stroll on the beach to watch the sun set. Sounds so cheesy but it's exactly my kinda thing so maybe I am a bit of a cheese ball!
- I've had a super productive Monday blogging wise. I've got 4 posts scheduled for the next few weeks and I'm feeling like I'm finally starting to get back in to the swing of things.
That's all for now! I would love if you let me know in the comments how your week was and what is one things you are grateful for this past week, remember focus on the positives always!