Long Time No Blog!
Well hello there everyone! I'm not sure if I have to reintroduce myself, it has been that long since I last blogged! First off, let me say sorry for being MIA! There was a lot of factors that have lead me to abandon my poor little blog for over a month. Firstly, I've been pretty busy, working 39 hours a week and spending my time off being out and about trying to have fun has meant that I haven't really had the opportunity to sit down and write all that much. Secondly, my laptop has been broken! I left it in to be repaired and it was gone for like 2 weeks, I just got it back over the weekend and I am sooo happy it's all good again, I missed my laptop time!
Hmm I'm not sure what this blog post is meant to be about. To be honest, I'm not really sure what to write about on my blog anymore. Having written only 3 posts since November I think it's safe to say I'm out of practice and I don't really know what my blog is if that makes any sense. I feel kind of sad saying that because I have had this little space on the interweb for over 2 and 1/2 years and I love it dearly. I really wish I felt more connected right now with it, I wish I had more direction and knew what I wanted to post about. I definitely don't want to stop blogging but at the same time, I have nothing to say :( Hopefully I will figure it out soon.
I guess catching you up on how I have been and what's been going on in my life would be a good idea to start with!
Maybe I'll do a little list of some of the things that have happened this year so far!
- As I mentioned, I've been working a lot so that has taken up most of my time. It's been pretty tiring and not finishing until 8pm is a bit of a bummer but I'm honestly glad to be keeping busy and I really enjoy the company of my work mates so it's all good really. Plus I'm making extra dolla's so I can buy nice things when I do get the time off to venture in to the shops, hehe.
- Speaking of which, I treated myself to a new tablet in January. I went for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E and I am so so happy with my purchase. My phone is being a nightmare, but I'm not allowed to upgrade it yet so it's been great to still be able to use my apps and all that jazz, just on a lovely big screen now. It was an awesome 'to me, from me' birthday treat.
- Yup it was my birthday on February 2nd, I turned 23! Crazy. I'm officially approaching my mid-twenties, oh-gee! I didn't do a whole lot for it, I was working for the day but I did come home to some birthday cake and a little family gathering, which was lovely. My mum got me 'Angel' perfume which I've been lusting after for ages so I was a happy birthday girl. After the little party I went in to Eoin's house where he had balloons and some gifts for me which helped to make the day a little more special.
- Since Eoin came home from his few weeks holidays in Australia we've been spending lots of time together. We went on a little road trip to Spiddal, had a couple of cinema dates, we went to see 'Joy' and I can't for the life of me remember what else (it musn't have been to good!) We also had lots of lovely dinners out and we even went go-carting the other day. We're just loving life hey!
- I cut my hear since we last spoke too! I cut quiet a bit off it. It was very long and now it lies just below my shoulders with shorteR layers so it's what they call mid-length now. I'm loving the new look although I haven't tried styling it many ways yet so I'm gona go curl it and see how it looks now.
- It was my nieces birthday in January so as a birthday present I brought her and her sister to the pantomime to see 'Jack and the Beanstalk' I love panto's and musicals and all that theatre stuff so it was just as much for me as it was for them. It was nice for the three of us to do something fun together. Definitely a highlight of the year so far!
Ok I think that's us pretty much all caught up! I do hope you're all well, I've missed interacting with my blogging friends. There are so many people I follow and love and since I've been pretty absent online recently I have no idea how they all are, there are so many blogs I need to check, it's a little overwhelming! I really need to catch up on my bloglovin' feed! Maybe link me your recent posts in the comments so I can catch up on you too. Love you all lots and lots xo