31 Mar 2015
1. Naked 'On The Run' Palette || As soon as I set eyes on this palette I was like 'oh my God I need this' for €44 it seems silly not to. It includes all brand new eye shadow colours which look gorgeous. A bronzer and a blusher. A full size lipgloss, and travel sized eye liner and mascara. I mean come on, its worth well more than €44? It has everything you need all together and really is perfect for travelling!
2. Mac Mineralise Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle || I wanted to get this a few months ago but kind of forgot about it. Now I'm starting to use highlighters more and more as summer approaches and this has grabbed my attention yet again, I've heard so much good things about it that I can almost justify spending €40 on it, can't I?
3. Real Techniques Core Collection || I feel like if I get these brushes my brush collection will be complete and I'll have everything I would need. They would all be put to use but I badly need a contour brush.
4. Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy || My friend got this and I fell in love with it. It's not usually a shade I would go for but I was sold. It's the perfect browny nude and I think it would be a really good addition to any make-up collection. Perfect for everyday wear.
5. Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laqua || I have one of these already and I love them so I would really like to try out some of the other colours. Watch out Boots I'm comin' at ya!
6. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara || I have no mascara that I love at the moment and all the adverts for this have been working on me. It looks amazing and just look at that packaging...*drools* Does anyone have any good drug store mascara recommendation? I doubt I would ever buy a high end mascara since they don't last very long.
I am totally obsessing over make-up at the minute so I would love to hear what is on your beauty wish list or if there is something that you have that you love? Let me know in the comments section down below.