My Summer Bucket List
So, amazingly, it's approaching the end of July already! As much as I hate to say this, summer will be over before we know it (oh how depressing) but August and September can be pretty good months weather-wise here in Ireland and arguably could be classed as summer so I have decided to make a little bucket list of some of the things I would like to do before summer bows out for good. There's nothing majorly exciting on this list. Just some very simple things that I would like to do to make the most of the season!
- Read 'Paper Towns' and see it in the cinema
- Visit Coole Park and have a picnic
- Go on a road-trip to Ashford castle and Cong
- Go to see 'Patricia Piccinini's' art exhibition while it's in Galway
- Spend at least one day at the Galway Races and bet on a horse this time!
- Print out photos from my camera
- Have a BBQ with my family
- Learn to cook a new recipe
- Go on the Ferris wheel
- See some live music in a bar
- Have a cocktail
- Go to a movie on the beach (if weather permits)
- Take pictures of these adventures and record them on my blog
I'm going to try really hard to do all of these things by September - wish me luck! Let me know in the comments something you really want to do this summer (or winter if you're in the southern hemisphere!) Also, I would love to know if you're good at sticking to a bucket list and achieving everything you put on it. I haven't really ever written down one before but I think I will find it useful to look back on and remind myself of the things I want to do.