Five Happy Things
Hey everyone! I am so pooped as I am writing this. Today was my nieces First Holy Communion. It was very long and busy! It started off at 10am taking photos for one of her classmates at their house, then I was off to the church. The ceremony was over an hour long! We then spent another age in the church taking pictures. I think our family were the last to leave! We went in to town to a lovely hotel for the most delicious dinner at 3pm *drool* it was followed by a little kids disco for her and all of her friends who also made their communion and came to that hotel. It was an all round brilliant day. My niece felt like a little special Princess and that's the most important thing!
OK I think that counts as one of my happy things, it was definitely the highlight of my week by far! But here are other simple little things that made my week that bit better...
- Playing with Nicky, this dog is beyond hyper and I had way too much fun playing with him in our field. It's lovely to see how excited a creature can get over you simply throwing a ball and running after him!
- SnapChat, I just love SnapChat. God bless whoever invented it. I have spent hours snapping back and forth with friends this week, it's such a fun form of communication hehe.
- I got my hair cut this week. Can you believe it? I can't remember when I last cut my hair. I only had an inch taken off it though, it's still veeeery long. But dead ends be gone!
- I hadn't had McDonalds in ages but I had two this week! I friggin' love a McChicken sandwich meal and yup, I guess I broke down and indulged twice this week. No regrets.
- Having perfectly curly hair thanks to the Babyliss Pro Wand Curler. It was only €36 in Boots and I'm so impressed, they last forever in my hair and make it all bootiful and stuff.
Let me know in the comments how your week was, did you do anything really exciting or are your happy moments very simple like mine were?
Now if I could just find the energy to take off my make-up, put on my pjs and pass out in my bed.