Five Happy Things
Anyways, time to fill you in with my weekly catch-up. Here are five simple little things I've enjoyed this week -
- Getting free white jeans! I had some vouchers so I bought a lovely pair that fit so snuggly. They're such a great summer staple and will create so many different outfits. It's made all thE better that I didn't have to pay for them. Winning!
- Disovering Melanie Murphy on YouTube. Ok maybe I discovered her a few weeks ago but this week I had a video watching marathon. She's like an Irish Zoella. She is so lovely, incredibly beautiful and makes amazing videos. She is really mature and talks about important issues but is also so funny. I think she's my new favourite YouTube. I would love to send one or two new subscribers her way so here's her channel, check it out!
- This week I reached 500 bloglovin' followers. Oh my goodness. I'm not one to really care about followers and I don't really keep track of it but I was so surprised and delighted to have reached this number. I never thought my blog would and I am so grateful for everyone who reads and enjoys my blog. I actually love you guys so much!
- Quality nephew time is always a huge cheer-me-up. Lads, he is so god damn cute. The things he does and says are so funny. He's such a good boy and so lovable.
- I started giving English Tuition this week which is great! We're focussing on poetry at the moment, and I do love poetry. Most students find it so difficult though but I love that feeling when they finally get it and understand it because of how I've explained it. I feel so useful and helpful.
There we have it, five things that were good about this week! I'm now going to go and fall back in to my food coma. I just had a massive black bean vegetable and chicken noodle stir-fry. It was unreal!
Let me know in the comments down below what you got up to during the week that was, and if you have anything exciting planned for this long weekend!