Five Happy Things
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have all had a good weekend and are feeling motivated and happy to start a new week. Last week was a really great one for me so I have lots to talk about for my 'five happy things' this week.
- The Sunshine - Oh the weather was absolutely glorious this week and since I had the week off work I could really enjoy it. Pleasant weather really does make everything better and makes me feel so much more positive. It was great to spend the majority of the week outdoors, going for lots of walks, and having lovely days out.
- Helping my cousin - My cousin has exams in June and as I am an English teacher I offered to give her some grinds (tuition) as it's her hardest subject. I love feeling helpful and I'm glad if I made it all seem a little less daunting for her.
- Days out with my nieces and nephew - Since there was no school I spent lots of the week with my nieces and nephew. We went to the park on Monday (along with my cousins) and I went to a pet farm / activity park with them on Friday (post coming soon!)
- Sewing potatoes - My dad rotavated our vegetable patch this week and planted the potatoes, and the other vegetables. It made me excited that summer is on it's way and things are growing again! Also, those potatoes are the best and last almost until Christmas!
- Trips to the beach - I went on so many trips to the beach this week and you all know how I feel about the beach. I wrote this blog post about one of those trips and I have another blog post coming up with pictures of another trip to a different beach, so watch out for that!
It actually was such a good week. Writing this post really made me realise that!
I would love to know how your week was and if you have anything exciting planned for the coming week. Let me know in the comments down below.