Five Happy Things
Hey everyone. Happy Easter weekend! Are you all excited to stuff your faces with chocolate on Sunday? I know I am! I've been a bit all over the places when it comes to my blog recently so I thought I would start a new series for a while where I share some of the things that have made me happy throughout the week.
- This week has felt like Spring has finally sprung. I think it's because of the extra hour of daylight which is fantastic. It's been feeling all Eastery this week too. I've been eating copious amounts of mini eggs and so decided to make those little nests you see all over the internet this time of year! I used crushed up Shreddies and Cadburys chocolate, let me tell you they're amazing. Go make-em, they're super easy and so cute and festive.
- My nieces are on their Easter break from school at the minute and have been spending lots of time at my house, especially the older one. It's been really lovely spending time with her, taking Nicky for walks, going shopping and baking.
- I spent Thursday in town shopping with my Mum which was pretty nice. It was mostly a window shop as I'm trying to save a little for the summer. However, I couldn't resist these shoes. I feel like no one else would like them but I think they're damn cute so whatever. Haha.
- Oh 'Rockin Joe's'. Their burgers are the thing of dreams and man did I savour it. I think I took 20 minutes longer to finish my meal than my fella. Delish so it was.
- Sleep ins! Being off work this week and getting to have a lie in has been bliss. And I have all next week off as well. Teaching is tough but it sure has its perks.
I would love to know how your week was and if you have anything exciting planned for this weekend! Let me know in the comment section down below.