31 Dec 2014
Wow here we are again, at the end of another year. It really does feel like no length ago at all I was writing this blog post about 2013. Time really is flying! Looking back at this year, I am happy. I'm happy because it was eventful. I had a lot of new experiences, most of them wonderful but not them all, either way I've learned a lot.
I thought I would share my 2014 highlights on here. Some of the things that really made this year a special one for me.
- I Graduated! - Probably the biggest life event of this year was finishing my studies. I am so happy to say I got a 2.1 and I am now a qualified teacher. It's such a relief and I am proud of myself for getting through all of that work and studies to now have a profession.
- I got my first car - Definitely another momentous occasion. My new car has brought me so much freedom which is fantastic. Just another step to full on grown-up life!
- My new puppy - Nicky has been such a wonderful addition to my life. I've never been much of an animal person. I 'm not someone who treats their pet like a child and he will never be sleeping in my bed or anything but God, I love him. He is so cute and makes me very happy. He gave me something I never knew I needed.
- I tried new things - One of the highlights of this year was doing tag rugby throughout the summer. Not only did it make me fitter but it allowed me to make new friends and there were lots of social events that came with it that really made the summer amazing. I can't believe I almost said no to doing it because I don't usually do sport. I am so glad I stepped outside my comfort zone.
- Rekindling old friendships - Another highlight of the year was becoming best friends again with my childhood best friend. I love her so much and a lot of the good things that happened this year were influenced by her so I'm so grateful to have her in my life again.
Looking back on the year, I really am happy with how it turned out. It was a good 'un. I feel like things have come to somewhat of a standstill in my life right now so I am determined to get back on track in the new year. There are so many things I would love to happen in 2015 and I really want to make them happen. I am really looking forward to my life moving on in 2015.
I want to finish by wishing you all a very happy and healthy new year! I hope you have a wonderful night ringing in the new year tonight, no matter what you will be doing. Love you all and see you next year!