29 Oct 2014
- Your closest neighbours are animals not humans.
- You think you are actually going to suffocate when you go in to a big city and you just cannot fathom how many buildings and people there are.
- The fact that some people have lived to be 20 without ever seeing a cow is absolutely unbelievable to you and you think they must be some kind of alien creature!
- Grass grows in the middle of some roads around you and that is completely normal.
- When you meet an oncoming car on the road you ALWAYS salute.
- You are always the slowest to find change for a city bus and you panic in the rush of it all as the 'professional' city dwellers get impatient. You can't handle the fast paced life!
- You spent your childhood running through fields, climbing trees and jumping across bales of hay.
- As a kid you used to dare each other to touch electric fences.
- There is NOTHING within an acceptable walking distance of you, apart from fields and other houses.
- When someone walks down the road past your house you usually know who they are and if you don't, everyone's very curious.
- Being delayed because you are stuck behind a tractor happens every.single.day.
So fellow country peeps, am I right? what else would you add. You city folk...I hope this gave a little insight into the life of a country girl, haha.