Blogmas | What I'm excited for in December
Eeeek I almost hate to say the word 'blogmas' because I have a phobia of commitment. So I'm going to use the term lightly. It's going to be me trying to post a blog post most days up to December 24th. This is literally my first Christmas since I was 12 years old that I have not had exams to study for or important assignments to complete in the lead up to Christmas. This is the first time I can fully enjoy advent. So basically with this new found free time to enjoy the holiday season and with lots of time on my hands there's going to be loads of blog posts from me this month but maybe not quiet every single day!
Today is December 1st. Happy December everyone. It's now officially OK to start talking about Christmas - yay! As you may already know, I do love a good list so I've written a list of things I am excited about happening this month.
- Seeing Christmas trees and lights up in everyone's house.
- Putting up our tree and decorations.
- Hearing festive music on the radio, I can't wait to hear 'Merry Christmas Everyone' and 'Fairytale of New York'
- Receiving the first Christmas card of the year in the post - it makes it all official!
- Going to the German Christmas market in the city centre, eating yummy food and going on the carousel.
- Baking Christmas cake and Mince Pies. Yummy!
- Seeing my bestie again as she is home from University - I need to see her!
- Going out with friends in our Christmas jumpers or sparkly dresses.
- Visiting extended family on the lead up to the 25th.
- Nicely wrapping presents complete with bows and ribbons.
What is it you are look forward to this December? Are you excited for any of these things too? Let me know in the comments.