Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Recently I have been tagged by the lovely Megan from Room with a Bloom to complete the 'Sisterhood of the world bloggers tag' wow that's a mouthful! Thank you so much for thinking of me Megan.
The rules are simple!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the award logo in your post.
- Answer the set of 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Supply your own set of 10 questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
My Answers to Megans questions:
1. What is your blog about?
I don't think my blog has a particular niche. It has the occasional beauty and fashion post but I would like to think it is primarily a lifestyle blog, documenting my thoughts, adventures and dreams. I want it to be more of a photography blog too, I'm working on developing that side of things!
2. What do you want to achieve by blogging?
Hmm this is a tough one. I don't think there is anything I want to achieve. I have no goal set for it. I just really enjoy blogging and trying to get it to the best it can be.
3. Which bloggers are you inspired by?
There are so many - you can find them all in my 'blog roll' at the top of this page!
4. What Christmas traditions are you most excited for?
Hmm, I'm excited to wear a sparkly outfit and go out on St. Stephens Day (Boxing day) with my friends. I'm also excited to go to the Christmas market which is in the city it's so beautiful!
5. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
Maybe the 60's? There was no internet, which would be great. No TV unless you were lucky, hence no distractions! There was lots of show-band shows and dances where people met their husbands, much better than the nightclubs of today! The cars were awesome! And it really is when things started to bloom a bit 'the swinging 60's' after the hardship and debt and what not that world war II caused.
6. What’s your favourite quote?
I have a lot but today we will go with "Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day" always appreciate your blessings.
7. If you were auditioning for The X Factor, what would your power song be?
I can't sing at all so no song would be powerful enough to make me impressive unfortunately haha.
8. What's something unusual that you love to eat?
Crisps in a sandwich? White bread, Tayto crisps and real butter. There is nothing yummier. You're not Irish unless you have that at least once in your life, haha.
9. What's your dream job?
I'm not sure. Something creative. Maybe working for a magazine. Photographer. Oh I would love to be an interior designer too! But I'm pretty happy with the career path I have chosen, I feel like being a teacher is an important position in society and I consider it an honour to be honest.
10. What do you feel has been your biggest achievement in life so far?
Probably graduating from university. It doesn't feel like much of an achievement for me because it was always something I knew I must do and would do but I honestly don't have that many other achievements yet so that one will do haha.
My questions for you to answer:
1. What advice would you give to your younger self?
2. What is your favourite thing to do when you have nothing to do?
3. Why did you decide to start a blog?
4. If you could live in any other country in the world where would it be?
5. Would you rather spend €/$/£100 all on make-up or clothes?
6. If you could give one piece of advice to a large audience what would it be?
7. Would you rather have to eat Chinese or Italian food for the rest of your life?
8. If you could go on a date with one celebrity who would it be?
9. What specific character trait do you want to be known for?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?