Simple Sunday #2
This hasn't exactly been the best of weeks, I'm not sure why, it was just fairly average. It was shadowed by a chest infection and a cough which really was not fun. However there were definitely many things this week that made me incredibly happy. Now is the time to focus on them!
- Taking pictures like the one above has made me so happy this week. I'm loving photography more and more as the days go by. I'm not saying that I'm any good at it but I don't care, I enjoy it so much and we should all do more of what we love hey?!
- Spending time with a lovely person and getting to know them a bit better was definitely the highlight of this week. Going for dinner, walking by the canal and watching the world cup together. It was lovely to learn more about them and see so many good qualities in them.
- Summer fruits have been something I've really been enjoying this week. Nothing beets strawberries, raspberries and blue berries when they were in season. I got a great bargain of a huge tray of them for €1! Mixed with some natural yoghurt they make a lovely guilt free snack.
- Online shopping for an outfit for a fancy dress party has been fun but pretty difficult. I need to find a really floral dress and I hate floral so I'm trying to find something cheap and relatively nice!
- Getting the exact same birthday present for my mum as my sister got made me giggle a little this week. She did get her some other things too though so it's not so bad!
- The possibility of a job opportunity has risen this week which I'm really hopeful for but I'm not going to get too excited about it just yet.
How has your week been? What has been the highlight of it? Let me know in the comments!