Looking on the bright side of life
Lately I've been feeling a bit all over the place if I'm honest but today I'm feeling especially optimistic and like I have a lot to be happy about and greatful for. It's amazing how we can dwell on the things that make us sad and forget about all the blessings we have. I'm going to write down all the reasons I have to be happy. Maybe in the future when I feel sad I can go back to this blog post and cheer myself up. I challenge all of you to do the same, write down everything good in your life, everything you should be thankful for.
- I'm healthy, I think this is something every one takes for granted. It's not until something happens that you realise just how important it is and how much it means.
- I have an amazing loving family, my Mum and Dad are the best I could ask for, they do everything they can for me. My older sister is always there for me and my older brother is also always watching out for me.
- I have the sweetest nieces and nephew who brighten my day every time I see their beautiful smiles
- I have an education and the determinism to become a qualified teacher.
- I've never had a fall out with anyone, all of my old friends still talk to me and keep in contact, I'm still friends with all of my ex's.
- I'm young! I hopefully have a long exciting life ahead of me.
- I have some amazing friends who make my life all the better, I have about 13 people I feel I can rely on and love.
- I have so much support from my colleagues in school - who seem to really care about my development.
- I don't have much money but I have enough for everything I need
- I get to live in the quiet countryside which I love and feel safe in.
- I love my hair this colour :P
- In my spare time I get to go outside with my camera and take some pretty photos, that really makes me happy.
- I have a roof over my head, all the food, water and love I need - what more can I really ask for?
I hope this doesn't sound like I'm showing off or something. Trust me I have plenty of things that suck about my life but I've decided to focus on the positive and be happy in life. As you can see all of the things that make me happy are pretty small and simple, I bet you can all write a list of the reasons why you should be happy too. Just think about it for a while :)