The DMC tag
I made this DMC (deep meaningful conversation) tag because I am the queen of all procrastinators and I felt like getting down and deep with you guys! So here are the 10 questions I came up with and my answers :) I hope you like this tag.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Hmm I don't know, I can't decide exactly what but it would be something where I get to be creative, involving some kind of art, maybe photography or interior designing. But I can see myself getting bored of those jobs quick.
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I would love to travel more, maybe spend a summer working in the states. What's been holding me back? Funds!! and also I am kinda turned off the idea when I see the living conditions of J1ers (who are people who get a working visa in the US from uni) I like my comforts.
- If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
Hmm I found this question interesting. Sometimes I think things about myself that I would hate if a friend said to me and I definitely wouldn't keep them as a friend for very long. But I am not that harsh on myself overall, just every now and again I get really angry with myself and think I am useless when I don't do any uni work or I stay in bed too long. Sometimes I just thing I'm such an uncool person who can't do anything right and imagine if someone actually said that to me....! Definitely makes you think that you should be nicer to yourself.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Hate. I think if people didn't hate each other the world would be so much better. There would be no wars, no murders no cruelties done to others. I really think that if people remembered the quote 'do unto others what you would have done unto yourself' the world would be a much better place.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I probably wouldn't bother spending so long in school and college, I'm 20 now, that would be half my life spent in school/university and if I was to retire at 30 or 35 it really wouldn't be worth my while whatsoever, so I would probably just settle for any job (it will only be for 10-15 years afterall) and just have a good time! probably would have a family and be married at twenty though haha.
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
In all honesty, I wouldn't start an argument with them or say that their opinion is wrong and they are being unfair. I would just tell them that I disagree and I would give them my own positive opinions on the person and why I like them.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton of course! If I was a simpleton I wouldn't know that I was stupid. And if I'm happy and joyful what else matters? no amount of knowledge that's for sure.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
It would be really sad but I'd probably choose lose all of my old memories if it came down to. Even remembering some things I'm like NO I want to keep that memory but after all it is the past and it's the future that we should live for. How depressing would life be if you knew you were never going to make new memories? what would the point of it be?!
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I don't actually think I would do anything differently. I'm not going to say "oh I would get totally wasted when I go out" because I still have some self respect. I think if no one was going to judge me I would just be a lot more confident, I wouldn't be afraid to be me and say whatever I want to say to people and not be afraid that they might think it's a stupid thing to say. I definitely think I hold myself back a bit when I'm with people because I'm afraid they'll judge me.
There we go! I'm going to tag some people to do this tag. I hope you all get a chance to do it and if you do be sure to comment below with the link so I can check it out!