31 Jul 2013
|"Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest" - Christian Dior|
There are quite a few make-up products I am lusting after these days and I am hoping to pick up most of them over the course of next month. I am really eager to expand my make-up collection and to find some new HG products.
- Real Techniques blush brush - I have recently purchased the expert face brush and I absolutely love it, It is amazing the difference it makes to my foundation application and I am dying to try out some other brushes by this much raved about brand.First on my list is the blush brush. Blush and contouring is probably my favourite make-up step because I think when it is done well it can complete a look, making you look flawless and polished. Hopefully this brush will help with that. - 12.99euro
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - I am sure you have all heard the hype about this product, or you have probably tried it for yourself, I, sadly haven't and I really want to! I am currently using the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer which isn't great for covering blemishes (which, unforchanetly, I really need!) so I am putting a lot of faith in this product due to the hype surrounding it, it better not disappoint! 6.49euro
- Soap and Glory Love at first blush - As I've said before, I love blushers and this one pleases me greatly, just look at it! how can you not love the adorable packaging and the beautiful colours? I love mosaic blushers and I have heard that this one works as a highlighter too. Sounds perfect to me! 15.50euro
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer - I don't really wear bronzers, mostly because I haven't found a great one. But I have heard great things about this one and I am very much intrigued. If it's good I would be open to using bronzers regularly to help contour my face! Also, I just love how it looks like a chocolate bar - adorable! 8.99euro
- Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry I saw this nail polish on Zoella in one of her recent videos and I fell in love with it there and then. I HAVE to have it. Its such an amazing vibrant blue, I am just dying to try it. 5.99euro
Have you used any of these products? If so I would love if you let me know in the comments what you think of them :)
If I do get any of this stuff you're sure to hear about it ;)
Thanks for reading!