What's in my travel make-up bag?
I have been away this weekend and thought it would be fun to show you what was in the make up bag I took with me. When I go away I try to pack as light as I can and just bring what I need, so these are my bare essentials. I didn't Include my Make-Up Brushes or my Naked 2 palette which I also brought, because I left them at my sister's and technically, they weren't in the make-up bag anyway ;)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Ivory
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder
- N.Y.C Mosaic Face Powder - Rose Glow
- N.Y.C Kohl Brow Pencil - 972 Taupe
- L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil
- Also took My Naked 2 Palette for eyeshadow
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate - Shade 16
- Barry M Lipgloss
So that's everything that was in my make-up bag! Not over-exciting but if you would like a review on any of these products please let me know. After writing this blog post I am realising I have far too much Rimmel Products! It's definitely my go-to drugstore brand!
If you would like more make-upy type posts, be it drugstore or high-end do let me know in the comments :)