Unique Fathers Day Gift Ideas
Since Fathers Day is just around the corner I started looking online for interesting things to make or buy my dad (yes I'm a bit last minute) Turns out I found some really cool things which I thought were brilliant, so I decided to share them with you all!
1. Yankee Candle 'Mmm Bacon!' This made me laugh so much when I saw it, I think its hilarious and I'm really intrigued! I want to see if it actually smells like bacon. Hehe.
2. Custom Made Picture I thought this was such an adorable idea! so simple and cheap but yet something any father would love from his kids! It would be gorgeous framed.
3. Birchbox I never knew they did male versions of this, but they look pretty cool. You could subscribe him for 12 months or just buy him one! Perfect for the man who likes to take care of himself.
4. Personalized Sweets I love this idea too! very simple yet thoughtful.
5. Doughnut Cup I just thought this was so cute. Perfect for Homer Simpson eh?
6. Blender Charger When you use this blender you can plug in your phone and it charges it! amazed. I want this myself. Perfect for the foodie/techy father.
So they were the slightly interesting things I found on my browse :) What do you think of them? Is there any of these you think your dad would like?
Thankies for Reading,